Moes Katko 11000W Digital Automatic Dual Power Transfer/changeover Switch(ATS), for Off-Grid Solar System – DC 12V 24V 48V, AC 110V 220V
Say goodbye to those days when you would walk up to flip a switch in case your solar went off due to insufficient power. With the ATS Power Transfer Controller, you can automatically and seamlessly shift between solar & KPLC power without your loads noticing, and without any lags or delays!
This switch will transfer you to KPLC power when the solar battery capacity falls below the programmed cut-off point. When the battery capacity rises above the programmed recovery point, it immediately switches back to solar again.
This switch is easy to install, too! All you have to do is connect it to your existing solar inverter, batteries & grid power. The LCD screen displays the real-time voltage of your battery, along with the working status of public power, inverter and battery.
⭐Note: The controller needs to connect the battery, powered by the battery and get battery power data.
- In applications where there is a stand-alone solar or wind system with an available AC mains supply(utility power/KPLC), one can choose to use the energy stored in the battery(IES) first and when the inverter disconnects due to a low voltage battery, the controller automatically transfers the loads to the mains(utility power).
- Rated Power: 5.5kw(110V) or 11KW(220v),
- Input Voltage: Auto distinguish:AC 100-120V or AC 220-240
- Output Voltage: Auto distinguish:AC 100-120V or AC 220-240
- Transfer time: Inverter transfer to public power ≤ 10ms, Public power transfer to inverter ≤ 16ms
- LCD display: Working status of Public power, inverter and battery
- System voltage: Auto distinguish:12V or 24V or 48V
- BAT. Low Cut-down: Default 11V/22V/44V,adjustable
- BAT.Low Recovery: Default 13.5V/27V/54V, adjustable
- Battery type: Suitable for Sealed, Gel, Lead-acid Lithium battery and so on. as long as the voltage of your battery are within the voltage ranges in the followings.9-17V at 12V system;18-30V at 24V system;30-60V at 48V system.
- Application: Off-grid solar or wind system
I needed a product that would switch to utility mode when my batteries reached their cutoff voltage. This one accomplishes just that; DC is your primary source. The utility is the major source in most other transfer switches. Because I intended DC to be my priority, this device was ideal for the job. The manual is simple and easy to understand.